Dogs can help in many ways with anxiety and depression. They help release hormones like serotonin, oxytocin, and stop too much of cortisol. Serotonin is a hormone that makes you happy and without enough of it you can feel depressed or anxious. Oxytocin is known as the love hormone; as it is released by hugging or cuddling. This can help someone relax and not feel so anxious. Cortisol is released when you are mentally stressed. By having too much it will become unhealthy and cause depression and anxiety. Of course there are more hormones that helps, but those are just three of them. Here below is a list of things dogs do to help.
- Dogs will make you get out of the house by needing exercise. Then you can not isolate yourself from the world.
- By having a companion always there for you. Dogs are very loyal and will simply love you.
- When petting or cuddling with your dog, this will help with anxiety and depression. Of course the dog will love it too.
- They help cope with life problems. Instead of stressing on something 24/7 a dog can get your mind off of it and do something else.
- You have to take care of the dog, so being depressed you could feel important and wanted then.
- A dog will know when you are not feeling good from being sick to upset to sad. This helps you feel understood by someone and maybe have a relaxing day with the dog.
- Even being in a horrible mood I am sure they can make you smile.
It is pretty close to Christmas and Lush has all its holiday stuff out. They have so many options to choose from. Better get them now before the season is over and they stop selling them. I wish Lush had these items year around, so I did not have to stock up on them. Here is the link to their Christmas items:
I have not tried all these items, because there is so many. There are a few that I have and I absolutely love them. I recommend the Luxury Lush Pud, Cinders, Holly Golightly, Santa’s lip scrub, and Baked Alaska. Luxury Lush Pud and Cinders are bath bombs. Holly Golightly is a bubble bar, which can be cut into thirds to use for three baths. Santa’s lip scrub is exactly the name a lip scrub. Baked Alaska is a soap. Go try one of Lush’s Christmas before it is too late!
New video is up! It is the baby food challenge and I did it with my friend. Lets just say this was a very interesting experience. Here is the link to the video: https://youtu.be/VV5TAfkVfFQ
If you are someone who loves to make a statement then the color cherry red is for you. By wearing this color, all eyes will be on you. Be bold and get into the spotlight. You may think of the color red for Christmas or Valentines day, but it is for year around. There are other colors that go with it, so you will not look like a holiday. For example black, gray, white, brown, pink, orange, and more. The cherry red color could be a purse, shirt, shoes, a dress, a skirt, or anything really. I say do not be afraid to take a chance with such bold colors. You will stand out and be unique with it. Get a pattern dress and with a cherry red coat it will pull it all together. If you love wearing neutrals then wear an all black outfit with a touch of cherry red. A dash of red will still make it stand out. Take a chance in the fashion world!
The blindfolded makeup challenge is what it sounds like. One person will be blindfolded doing other persons makeup and then switch. Very simple to understand and fun to do. Here is the link to my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHft7ndfWio
This is an outfit I put together all from Hollister. It is very simple and basic with neutrals. The black little boots are perfect for Fall time. As for the shirt you could honestly do any of the four colors they offer. Depends on what you like and what sizes are available. Here is the links to everything for the outfit below.
- Necklace: http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/us/p/shine-moon-statement-neckline-5932096_01
- Jeans: http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/us/p/hollister-crop-jeans-5180676_01
- Boots: http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/us/p/steve-madden-draft-bootie-5485077
- Shirt: http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/us/p/bare-back-tank-5576077_01
Here are the products I used in my YouTube video. They are in order from the first to last thing I used. I only do not have the brushes down below, as a lot of them are random ones I have had over the years.
Here is the link to my video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zun4ctaI-c