I recently got a puppy as an early Christmas gift. He is a siberian husky and is all white with brown eyes. I love him so much already. He was born on October 10th, 2015 so he is about 10 weeks old at this point. I decided to name him Trooper. I had a list of tons of names that I picked from. For example I had: Mayday, Aspen, Storm, Oakley, Remi, King, and so much more. I plan to make him an emotional support and therapy dog too. Within the next few weeks he will be starting puppy classes for socialization and basic obedience. Once, he is older maybe around 5 months or so I want to do agility or protection training with him. I am sure he will enjoy either for learning and exercise. Below I have Pictures of him….soon I will have a youtube video for him.
Want to know how to make your own bath bombs? Then continue reading and I will tell you.
Things you will need
For Bath Bomb:
- 8 oz. baking soda
- 4 oz. citric acid (at health food stores)
- 4 oz. cornstarch
- 4 oz. Epsom salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 drops of food coloring
- cupcake liners
- essential oil
- 3 tablespoons meringue powder (at craft stores)
- 6 tablespoons warm water
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl mix together baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch, and Epsom salt.
- In another bowl mix the coconut oil (warm it up so it is liquidy, water, vanilla extract, and food coloring.
- Now add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Make sure to add one spoonful at a time so does not fizz up. You want it to feel like wet sand. Also, add in a few of an essential oil you like if you have any.
- Pack the mixture into cupcake size balls and place them in the liners and flatten the tops. Now let them dry completely, this will take a few hours.
- In a bowl, use an electric mixer on high to mix the meringue powder and water until frothy. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat until stiff.
- Put the frosting on the bath bomb and top it off with sprinkles.
It is pretty close to Christmas and Lush has all its holiday stuff out. They have so many options to choose from. Better get them now before the season is over and they stop selling them. I wish Lush had these items year around, so I did not have to stock up on them. Here is the link to their Christmas items:
I have not tried all these items, because there is so many. There are a few that I have and I absolutely love them. I recommend the Luxury Lush Pud, Cinders, Holly Golightly, Santa’s lip scrub, and Baked Alaska. Luxury Lush Pud and Cinders are bath bombs. Holly Golightly is a bubble bar, which can be cut into thirds to use for three baths. Santa’s lip scrub is exactly the name a lip scrub. Baked Alaska is a soap. Go try one of Lush’s Christmas before it is too late!
These are perfumes I have owned in the past or currently. I love all them and could never pick my top favorite. Down below I will list the perfume name, the link, and the notes in it. Notes in perfume are the scents in it you will smell when applying it.
- Prada Candy L’Eau: The notes in it are white musk, benzoin,caramel, citrus, and oriental florals. http://www.sephora.com/candy-l-eau-P382271?skuId=1564079
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle: The notes in it are orange, bergamot, and grapefruit. http://www.sephora.com/coco-mademoiselle-P12495
- Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy: The notes in it are wild berries, juicy mandarin, honeysuckle, and jasmine. http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod810176
- Giorgio Armani Si: The notes in it are chypre, blackcurrant nectar, musky blond wood, and airy florals. http://www.sephora.com/si-P388029
- Chanel Chance: The notes in it are patchouli, musk, orris, vanilla, and jasmine. http://www.sephora.com/chance-eau-vive-P399166?icid2=chanel_women_chance_eaudevive01_081815_image
- Victoria’s Secret Angel: The notes in it are sweet, musky, soft spicy, and fruity. https://www.victoriassecret.com//beauty/fine-fragrance/victoria39s-secret-angel-eau-de-parfum?ProductID=21941&CatalogueType=OLS&origin=search
- Marc Jacobs Daisy: The notes in it are strawberry, violent leaves, ruby red grapefruit, gardenia, violent petals, and musk. http://www.sephora.com/daisy-P191858?skuId=1029941
Here are a few products of how long you should keep them before throwing them away. Things do not last forever, but this should be helpful.
- Cream or Gel mask: unopened= 2-3 years and opened= 1 year
- Clay mask: unopened= 2-3 years and opened= 6 months
- Treatments (facial serum, vitamin c, and more) pumps/tubes: unopened or opened= 1 year
- Treatments in a jar: unopened= 1 year and opened= 6 months
- Sunscreen: unopened= 2-3 years and opened= 6 months-1 year
- Moisturizer: unopened= 2-3 years and opened= 1 year
Have you heard of the store Lush? If you have not you are missing out, trust me. Lush is one of my favorite stores. Things from here are organic, fresh, no animal testing, uses essential oils, and most are vegan. They have shampoo, bubble bars, hair treatments, face mask, body lotions, massage bars, and so much more. Recently Lush came out with new products. I can not wait to try some, but here are a few.
- Face Mask: It is called Don’t Look At Me. Sadly, you can only get this in stores, but it is worth it to go check it out. It is vegan and the featured ingredient is kaolin. http://www.lushusa.com/Don’t-Look-At-Me/06351,en_US,pd.html
- Face Mask: It is called Rosy Cheeks. This is also only available in stores. It is a fresh face mask, so it will need to be in the refrigerator. It is vegan and the featured ingredient is red rose petals. http://www.lushusa.com/Rosy-Cheeks/04411,en_US,pd.html
- Face Mask: It is called Cup O’Coffee. This face mask does not need to go in the refrigerator. It is vegan and the featured ingredient is coffee infusion. http://www.lushusa.com/Cup-O’-Coffee/9999905552,en_US,pd.html
- Hand Mask: It is called Golden Handshake. If you have dry hands, I am sure this is something you will love. It is vegan and the featured ingredient is organic avocado oil. http://www.lushusa.com/Golden-Handshake-Hot-Hand-Mask/04413,en_US,pd.html
- Feet: It is called Pumice Power. This will be great for someone who has dry feet. It is vegan and the featured ingredient is pumice powder. http://www.lushusa.com/Pumice-Power/06419,en_US,pd.html
- Fun: It is called Aliens and Monsters Fun kit. It can be used for shampoo, soap, bubble bath, or simply to play with. This is vegan and the featured ingredient is fair trade vanilla absolute. http://www.lushusa.com/Aliens-And-Monsters-FUN-Kit/06334,en_US,pd.html
There is more new products coming out soon, so watch out for that!
Guess what? Yesterday was the first day of Fall! It is time for boots, sweaters, hot drinks, leaves falling, and more. What more could you ask for? It is a beautiful time of the year in general. Plus, not to mention lipstick colors get so much darker; Fall makeup is always my favorite. Bath & Body Works come out with their Fall scents and the candles are to die for! For example, the scent Marshmallow Fireside, Leaves, and Pumpkin Apple are amazing. I am going to have to go to the store to get some and make my room smell perfect. Are you excited for Fall?