- 3/4 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet or white chocolate chips
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package red pop rocks candy
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package blue pop rocks candy
- First line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then put the cereal in a medium bowl and use your hands to crush 3 or 4 times.
- Microwave the chocolate in a heatprof bowl on high for 30 seconds. Take it out and stir, then repeat 2 or 3 times more. You want the chocolate to be completely smooth.
- Now mix the cereal with the chocolate together. Once, it is all mixed transfer to the baking sheet and sprinkle the pop rocks evenly over top.
- Chill it until it is firm, so about 1 hour. Then break apart and enjoy!