Want to know how to make your own bath bombs? Then continue reading and I will tell you.
Things you will need
For Bath Bomb:
- 8 oz. baking soda
- 4 oz. citric acid (at health food stores)
- 4 oz. cornstarch
- 4 oz. Epsom salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 drops of food coloring
- cupcake liners
- essential oil
- 3 tablespoons meringue powder (at craft stores)
- 6 tablespoons warm water
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl mix together baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch, and Epsom salt.
- In another bowl mix the coconut oil (warm it up so it is liquidy, water, vanilla extract, and food coloring.
- Now add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Make sure to add one spoonful at a time so does not fizz up. You want it to feel like wet sand. Also, add in a few of an essential oil you like if you have any.
- Pack the mixture into cupcake size balls and place them in the liners and flatten the tops. Now let them dry completely, this will take a few hours.
- In a bowl, use an electric mixer on high to mix the meringue powder and water until frothy. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat until stiff.
- Put the frosting on the bath bomb and top it off with sprinkles.