- 10 cups of all purpose apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 cup of quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4/ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Place the sliced apples in a 9×13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon of flour and ground cinnamon together. Now sprinkle that over the apples and pour water evenly over it.
- Next, combine the oats, 1 cup of flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and melted butter together. Once that is all together crumble evenly over the apples.
- Then just place it in the oven to cook for about 45 minutes