Here are some tips to help out.
- Before you throw away products that are in plastic tubes, cut them open and get what is left. You can use a small container to put the remaining product.
- Ever wonder how to clean eye shadows? Pour rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle and then spray the eye shadows with it. Take a cotton ball and wipe clean.
- To clean false lashes all you need is a spoolie brush and rubbing alcohol. Carefully run the spoolie through the lashes to get off old glue and makeup. This way it wont ruin the lashes and they last longer.
- You can store lipsticks, nail polish, and perfumes in the refrigerator to make them last a little longer.
- Clean makeup brushes by using baby shampoo and olive oil. Put the brush under the running water and put olive oil then baby shampoo. Rinse thoroughly and lay them flat to dry off.
I just posted a new YouTube video! It is a BarkBox opening I got in the mail. The dogs seem to love it every time, because what dog would not want new toys and treats. I have never had a problem with it at all. Here is the link to my video: https://youtu.be/pvYzjyIGDUs
Want to know how to make your own bath bombs? Then continue reading and I will tell you.
Things you will need
For Bath Bomb:
- 8 oz. baking soda
- 4 oz. citric acid (at health food stores)
- 4 oz. cornstarch
- 4 oz. Epsom salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 drops of food coloring
- cupcake liners
- essential oil
- 3 tablespoons meringue powder (at craft stores)
- 6 tablespoons warm water
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl mix together baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch, and Epsom salt.
- In another bowl mix the coconut oil (warm it up so it is liquidy, water, vanilla extract, and food coloring.
- Now add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients. Make sure to add one spoonful at a time so does not fizz up. You want it to feel like wet sand. Also, add in a few of an essential oil you like if you have any.
- Pack the mixture into cupcake size balls and place them in the liners and flatten the tops. Now let them dry completely, this will take a few hours.
- In a bowl, use an electric mixer on high to mix the meringue powder and water until frothy. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and beat until stiff.
- Put the frosting on the bath bomb and top it off with sprinkles.
Dogs can help in many ways with anxiety and depression. They help release hormones like serotonin, oxytocin, and stop too much of cortisol. Serotonin is a hormone that makes you happy and without enough of it you can feel depressed or anxious. Oxytocin is known as the love hormone; as it is released by hugging or cuddling. This can help someone relax and not feel so anxious. Cortisol is released when you are mentally stressed. By having too much it will become unhealthy and cause depression and anxiety. Of course there are more hormones that helps, but those are just three of them. Here below is a list of things dogs do to help.
- Dogs will make you get out of the house by needing exercise. Then you can not isolate yourself from the world.
- By having a companion always there for you. Dogs are very loyal and will simply love you.
- When petting or cuddling with your dog, this will help with anxiety and depression. Of course the dog will love it too.
- They help cope with life problems. Instead of stressing on something 24/7 a dog can get your mind off of it and do something else.
- You have to take care of the dog, so being depressed you could feel important and wanted then.
- A dog will know when you are not feeling good from being sick to upset to sad. This helps you feel understood by someone and maybe have a relaxing day with the dog.
- Even being in a horrible mood I am sure they can make you smile.
It is pretty close to Christmas and Lush has all its holiday stuff out. They have so many options to choose from. Better get them now before the season is over and they stop selling them. I wish Lush had these items year around, so I did not have to stock up on them. Here is the link to their Christmas items:
I have not tried all these items, because there is so many. There are a few that I have and I absolutely love them. I recommend the Luxury Lush Pud, Cinders, Holly Golightly, Santa’s lip scrub, and Baked Alaska. Luxury Lush Pud and Cinders are bath bombs. Holly Golightly is a bubble bar, which can be cut into thirds to use for three baths. Santa’s lip scrub is exactly the name a lip scrub. Baked Alaska is a soap. Go try one of Lush’s Christmas before it is too late!
New video is up! It is the baby food challenge and I did it with my friend. Lets just say this was a very interesting experience. Here is the link to the video: https://youtu.be/VV5TAfkVfFQ
If you are someone who loves to make a statement then the color cherry red is for you. By wearing this color, all eyes will be on you. Be bold and get into the spotlight. You may think of the color red for Christmas or Valentines day, but it is for year around. There are other colors that go with it, so you will not look like a holiday. For example black, gray, white, brown, pink, orange, and more. The cherry red color could be a purse, shirt, shoes, a dress, a skirt, or anything really. I say do not be afraid to take a chance with such bold colors. You will stand out and be unique with it. Get a pattern dress and with a cherry red coat it will pull it all together. If you love wearing neutrals then wear an all black outfit with a touch of cherry red. A dash of red will still make it stand out. Take a chance in the fashion world!