- 1/4 cup of spectrum coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- firstly, preheat the oven to 325 F and line a baking sheet
- get a small bowl put coconut oil and honey. microwave it
- A large bowl combine all oats, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, ground flax, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Now add in the eggs, pumpkin puree, and warmed coconut oil and honey. Stir till it is all together.
- Take about 1/4 cup scoop of the mix and place them on the baking sheet and flatten. These cookies will not spread while being cooked. Bake for around 15-20 minutes, you will want the edges to be lightly brown.