These are perfumes I have owned in the past or currently. I love all them and could never pick my top favorite. Down below I will list the perfume name, the link, and the notes in it. Notes in perfume are the scents in it you will smell when applying it.
- Prada Candy L’Eau: The notes in it are white musk, benzoin,caramel, citrus, and oriental florals. http://www.sephora.com/candy-l-eau-P382271?skuId=1564079
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle: The notes in it are orange, bergamot, and grapefruit. http://www.sephora.com/coco-mademoiselle-P12495
- Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy: The notes in it are wild berries, juicy mandarin, honeysuckle, and jasmine. http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod810176
- Giorgio Armani Si: The notes in it are chypre, blackcurrant nectar, musky blond wood, and airy florals. http://www.sephora.com/si-P388029
- Chanel Chance: The notes in it are patchouli, musk, orris, vanilla, and jasmine. http://www.sephora.com/chance-eau-vive-P399166?icid2=chanel_women_chance_eaudevive01_081815_image
- Victoria’s Secret Angel: The notes in it are sweet, musky, soft spicy, and fruity. https://www.victoriassecret.com//beauty/fine-fragrance/victoria39s-secret-angel-eau-de-parfum?ProductID=21941&CatalogueType=OLS&origin=search
- Marc Jacobs Daisy: The notes in it are strawberry, violent leaves, ruby red grapefruit, gardenia, violent petals, and musk. http://www.sephora.com/daisy-P191858?skuId=1029941