Have you heard of the store Lush? If you have not you are missing out, trust me. Lush is one of my favorite stores. Things from here are organic, fresh, no animal testing, uses essential oils, and most are vegan. They have shampoo, bubble bars, hair treatments, face mask, body lotions, massage bars, and so much more. Recently Lush came out with new products. I can not wait to try some, but here are a few.
- Face Mask: It is called Don’t Look At Me. Sadly, you can only get this in stores, but it is worth it to go check it out. It is vegan and the featured ingredient is kaolin. http://www.lushusa.com/Don’t-Look-At-Me/06351,en_US,pd.html
- Face Mask: It is called Rosy Cheeks. This is also only available in stores. It is a fresh face mask, so it will need to be in the refrigerator. It is vegan and the featured ingredient is red rose petals. http://www.lushusa.com/Rosy-Cheeks/04411,en_US,pd.html
- Face Mask: It is called Cup O’Coffee. This face mask does not need to go in the refrigerator. It is vegan and the featured ingredient is coffee infusion. http://www.lushusa.com/Cup-O’-Coffee/9999905552,en_US,pd.html
- Hand Mask: It is called Golden Handshake. If you have dry hands, I am sure this is something you will love. It is vegan and the featured ingredient is organic avocado oil. http://www.lushusa.com/Golden-Handshake-Hot-Hand-Mask/04413,en_US,pd.html
- Feet: It is called Pumice Power. This will be great for someone who has dry feet. It is vegan and the featured ingredient is pumice powder. http://www.lushusa.com/Pumice-Power/06419,en_US,pd.html
- Fun: It is called Aliens and Monsters Fun kit. It can be used for shampoo, soap, bubble bath, or simply to play with. This is vegan and the featured ingredient is fair trade vanilla absolute. http://www.lushusa.com/Aliens-And-Monsters-FUN-Kit/06334,en_US,pd.html
There is more new products coming out soon, so watch out for that!